ENGLISH DIALOGUE 2 : Asking and Giving Opinion

 

English Dialogue

“Asking & Giving Opinion”

BY

Velin Intani Animesa

XI Science 3

*The italic sentence is an asking & giving opinion sentence*

[Movie]

 

Fadhila : “Der, you must know something”

Hendery : “What is it?”

Fadhila : “I’m confused”

Hendery : “About what?”

Fadhila : “I downloaded 2 movie last night, they’re Nanny McPhee and Alice Through The Looking Glass. Which do you think I should watch first?”

Hendery : “When do you want to watch those two?”

Fadhila : “Hem……at the weekend, maybe? Cause this week my job is very much. But I still want to watch a movie this week to relieve stress.”

Hendery : “On weekends, I think it’s more fun watching Nanny McPhee. The problem is that for Alice Through The Looking Glass, you have to watch Alice in Wonderland first. Have you watched it?”

Fadhila : “Alice in Wonderland? Not yet. Previously, I ignored Disney Live Action Movies. And now I regret it”

Hendery : “ It’s okay. That means, you should watch Nanny McPhee for the weekend. You can watch Alice Through The Looking Glass anytime after watching Alice in Wonderland”

Fadhila : “Yeah, if I have a lot of time”

Hendery : “I’m giving this suggestion because I’ve watched Alice Through The Looking Glass. You will be confused when you watch it if you haven’t watched Alice in Wonderland. That’s just my opinion.

Fadhila : “Hmm, I think your opinion is right too. Okay, thanks Der! You’re such a good friend!!”

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts