ENGLISH LETTER : Something About Me

ENGLISH LETTER

Something About Me

Velin Intani Animesa

XI Science 3


Hello, This is Velin!

            First, I was born in Bandung, September 2nd 2003. And this year, I’m seventeen :3

            Lately I have been confused to think about my future college major. Yea, even though I am still in 11th grade, I have thought about it so that at the final level I will not be confused. My mother also advised me to think about it now so as not to rush.

            Actually, I'm still confused about what I want to be. I love several things, like drawing, dancing, playing the violin, and writing stories. Those are some of my hobbies. Many people have suggested that I go into drawing majors, such as Visual Communication Design or Interior Design. There were also those who advised me to focus on my dancing career, especially seeing that I have been dancing since I was little, it's been around 12 years. By the way about the dance, I’m a Balinese dancer. Because of this too, many have advised me not to get out of the world of dance, because this is Indonesian cultural dance, Balinese dance, which can easily take me out there to show off Indonesian culture.           

            I had the thought of becoming a story writer, because I like it when writing. Moreover, I had time to read a glimpse of J.K. Rowling's life, because I really like Harry Potter, and there I saw the extraordinary changes in J.K.'s life because of that Harry Potter.

            Many people say, my hobby is my strength. That’s not wrong, but I also have other advantages. I am sociable, and easy to fit in. I am a person who has a humor that can be called Receh. I didn't know that was an advantage or a drawback, actually.         

When there are strengths, there are weaknesses. My weakness is that I am a person who finds it difficult to resist the coercion of others. This is what makes me feel like I have no stand and can easily be enslaved by others. For everyday life, I really like the company of music. I like many music genres. I like Pop, Jazz, Rock, Reggae, Country, Classic, K-pop, and Traditional songs, like Indonesian tradisional songs, Chinese, and also Japanese. But lately, I've been listening to Rock a lot. I listening to Queen, Bon Jovi, Gun’s n Roses, AC/ DC, Deep Purple, Van Hallen, Cream, White Lion and others.

            Well, back to my dreams.

            Since entering high school, I've been interested in computers. So, my brother was studying electronics, my father also graduated from mechanical engineering. I see those who seem absorbed in that electronic things, including computers. Actually, there was a desire from myself to be proficient in the field of computers, because it used to be a computer base exam, then when I played games, played computers, and there were difficulties and problems, I couldn't handle them. From there, someone suggested me to study at STEI. But I know, it's really hard. So, I don’t want to expect and imagine too high to enter there. Moreover, looking at my math scores, my physics is not good enough, it makes me even more slapped by reality. But I will try to fix that, because they are a requirement for me to graduate from this school.

 

So, until now, I don't know where to go to college.

Comments

Popular Posts